23 November 2011

Mogwai, Live in KITEC Hong Kong, 21 November 2011

If I don’t remember wrong, it should be the 3rd time Mogwai coming to have concert in Hong Kong…….I have missed the last 2 times due to some stupid reasons and I finally have seen them playing in Hong Kong this time…..it’s also my 2nd time to see them playing live in this year as I have been seeing them playing in Spain’s Primavera Sound Festival in May this year……of course, their gig in Primavera is just too amazing for me as the festival vibe, big stage set up, huge crowd’s passion and also my holiday mood have made the whole memory of Mogwai’s gig in Spain are just too awesome and memorable for me……

Coming to Hong Kong gig this time, a bigger concert hall, better stage set up, more huge and passionate crowd and also long show of nearly 2 hours playing lot of songs from recent gorgeous album by the band made the gig was still a very memorable and feeling-good show and made audiences loving Mogwai even more……only regret is no beer is for sale and allowed in the gig!! :)

Watch Live Clip 1
Watch Live Clip 2
Watch Live Clip 3
Watch Live Clip 4
Watch Live Clip 5










No comments:

Post a Comment