27 November 2010

A Year of Festivals

 
I am such a lazy person that’s lack of patience to read books especially for those few-hundred-pages brick-like ones and I think I like to read articles more….. that’s why majority of my book rack space are occupied by magazines rather than books and more than 90% books in my home are from my girlfriend……..nevertheless, I will still buy books with interesting subjects, cover art or whatever reasons regardless of the fact that I might eventually not have time and patience to read them in the rest of my life……That’s why lot of books is still queuing in my book racks waiting their opportunity to come. For me, I just can’t imagine how those bookworms around can finish of reading a book in one day like my girlfriend always do……


Recently, such emptiness of my inner nature in reading book has called again, so I decided to pick a book from my book queue…..the book shown above was bought from Rough Trade (East Side) in year 2009 during the time attending ATP Music Festival with my girlfriend…….the reason I bought this book is very simple and straight-forward......because all the author did is what I am really eager to do in my whole life that is to spend years to participate and experience all major music festivals in the world around……..but pity that I still have many years to go to complete this dream!!!


It’s already feeling as same-minded mate as the book says in the very beginning chapter……


“Why do you go to music festivals, is it more than for just the music?
Imagine a festival as an orange. The orange peel is the music, as what you see is what you get. But inside, there is so much more, the juice and the flavour represent everything amazing and wonderful about music festivals.


Let's click the below link for more details of the book.....

See The Book Details





No comments:

Post a Comment