30 November 2010

Antony and the Johnsons - Swanlights


(Rating: 3.7/5)
Listen Music Samples
Watch Live Video

I keep repeating listen to this record recently as I am worry to miss anything from the music..... but my feeling is still the same every time that I have a bit let down by this one compared last few albums the extremely high par set by Anthony ..... this one is still a good record with all beautiful pieces of ballads we all used to enjoy with, but just somehow missed that sparkling and moving charm that we treasure with in "I'm a bird now" and "The crying Light".......this one is more subdue and subtle (you can say it's "flat" except the high point of this album that the 2 most wonderful freak vocalist of him and Bjork in "Fletta") and I still miss his unique dominant vocal, high and low orchestral arrangements and beautiful and sad piano play.......  

No comments:

Post a Comment